Leadership: Successful Goal Setting for 2016
'Successful Goal Setting' is a workshop series collaboration between UGM Consulting and Women on Boards. The one-day workshop will be presented in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney by Dr. Margaret Byrne of UGM Consulting.
Here's a short video overview of the program by Dr Margaret Byrne.
Sydney (9th February 2016) - event completed
Click here to find out more and register for Brisbane (16th February 2016)
Click here to find out more and register for Melbourne (1st March 2016)
Download the series flyer here.
- Identify the unique attributes that will help you have a fulfilling year.
- Learn how to align your work with your personal vision and values.
- Discover the goals and will power that will help you lead an authentic life.
- Design an inspiring and meaningful plan to realise your career and boardroom goals - so that 2016 is your best year yet!
- Enjoy the support of a monthly follow-up for 9 months after your program
The program will focus on:
- Why positive thinking and vague plans so often fail to deliver the life you want.
- How to be drawn into your future, not driven by your past.
- How to discover what truly matters to you and stay true to your values.
- How to blend chance and opportunity with a great plan.
For more information call Angela Bowen on +61 2 4321 0100.
Call us on +61 2 9964 9861 if you would like to run a similar program in-house.
You might also like to try...